воскресенье, 13 января 2019 г.

When an MMA fighter corrects a thief

 The man should have done better not to attack Polyana Viana, a Brazilian UFC fighter...
 

If she remains on a defeat, to the decision, last August against J.J. Aldrich at UFC 227, Polyana Viana won a victory in a completely different field on Saturday evening. The Brazilian MMA fighter (27 years old) stopped a man who wanted to steal her phone. And not just a little!

The scene took place in Jacarepagua, a district in the west of Rio de Janeiro. "He asked me for the time, I gave it to him, and I saw that he wasn't going to leave. So I put my phone away, and he said, "Give me your phone. Don't try to react, because I'm armed." He held me up, but I felt it was too soft," she told MMA Junkie.

At gunpoint, she hit him with two punches and a kick before strangling him back. And after neutralizing her attacker, she waited for the police to arrive. "He said to me, "Call the police," because he was afraid I would continue to hit him," she continues. And considering the state in which she left it, we would like to believe her...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий